INFORMATION ACCORDING TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (UE) 2016/679
(version of 10/06/2023)
The controller for the processing of your data is Centai S.p.A. (hereinafter referred to as “we”).
If you have any question you can write us at our address Corso Inghilterra n. 3, cap 10138, Torino (TO) or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hereby inform you that we will process your data lawfully and fairly in full respect of your rights and, in particular, your privacy, according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”) and other applicable laws and regulations.
We will process the following data of you or of the persons acting on your behalf:
- • identification data,
- contact details and communications,
- • data on the activities you participate to,
- payment data,
- browsing data.
Also, when you you browse our website, we can send to your device one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters):
- technical cookies, that is navigation or session cookies, strictly necessary for the operation of the site or to allow you to enjoy that content and the services that you requested,
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed with the following purposes:
- manage your participation in the event ECML-PKDD 2023,
- protect the technical functioning of our system, pursuing tthe legitimate interest in freedom of enterprise,
- fulfill legal obligations and/or comply with orders from public authorities, including the judicial authorities,
- process and diffuse statistics and graphic representations on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.) but only in aggregate and anonymous form, pursuing the legitimate interest in freedom of enterprise .
- to third parties who work with us and deal with phases of the processes necessary for the proper performance of our activities,
- to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities, including the judicial authorities, and / or to protect ours rights or third parties under law.
TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
There are currently no plans to transfer your data outside the EU.
If your data will be transferred outside the EU we will provide you with appropriate information.
PERIOD OF STORING
Your identification data, contact details and communications, data on the activities you participate to, and payment data will be stored for the maximum time within which rights in relation to your participation to the event and (if before this deadline such rights will be asserted by you or third parties) for any additional time necessary to use the data to protect your and / or our rights, and / or rights of third parties.
Your browsing data will be stored for up to 6 months.
– to obtain access to your personal data according to Article 15 of the Regulation,
– to obtain the correction of your personal data according to Article 16 of the Regulation,
– to obtain the erasure of your personal data according to Article 17 of the Regulation,
– to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data according to Article 18 of the Regulation,
– the portability of your personal data according to Article 20 of the Regulation,
– to object to processing of your personal data based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation according to Article 21 of the Regulation,
– to lodge a complaint with the Italian Privacy Authority according to Article 77 of the Regulation.
The provision of your data is a legal and contractual obligation: you have the obligation to provide your personal data and if you do not provide them to us you will not be able to register the invoice and / or manage your participation to the event.
You can control and / or delete the cookies as you like – to learn more, please visit the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
You can select which cookies to enable through the appropriate procedure provided below, as well as delete cookies already on your device and set most browsers to block its installation.
Most browsers allow you to:
- view the cookies and delete them individually,
- block third-party cookies,
- block cookies for particular sites,
- block the installation of all cookies,
- delete all cookies when you close your browser.
If you choose to remove or not to enable:
- technical cookies, you may not be able to use the site, to view the contents and make use of its services,
- functionality cookies, certain services or certain features of the site may not be available or not work properly and you could be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the site.
Cookies will be stored for up to 2 months.