Author registration for main conference paper or demo paper 580 € deadline 3 July 2023
Author registration for workshop paper or journal paper 580 € deadline 24 July 2023
|Early Registration Until 24 July 2023||Regular Registration Until 31 August 2023||Late Registration Until 08 September 2023 + Last minute registration Until 21 September 2023|
|Standard||580 €||680 €||760 €|
|Student||480 €||580 €||670 €|
|Online only||270 €||270 €|
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all sessions of all tracks (research and ADS, journal, demo)
- Access to all workshops, tutorials, discovery challenges, PhD forum, poster presentations, and special sessions
- Coffee breaks and lunch during the conference
- Welcome Reception
- Conference Social Dinner Ticket
- Electronic access to the Conference Proceedings
- Delegate pack
An additional accompanee ticket can be purchased together with a regular ticket and allows access to the Conference Social Dinner for one additional person.
Terms and Conditions
- At least one author for each accepted paper to the main conference or workshop must purchase an “author registration” ticket, attend the conference, and present the paper. Otherwise, the paper will be excluded from the proceedings and the conference program. This means that authors having N accepted papers must purchase N author tickets, i.e., one author ticket for each accepted paper.
- In order to be eligible for the student discount, it is required that you were a (Master or PhD) student on the day of the submission deadline: April 2, 2023. In order to prove this, you will have to provide a proof of your student status at the registration desk in Turin, either in the form of a student card (at least valid on April 2) or a signed letter from a supervisor.
- You can access the student ticket only if the condition of one author registration for each accepted paper has been already satisfied for all your papers. For instance, even if you are a student, if no other co-author of your papers has purchased the author registration(s), you must buy the author ticket.
- You can request your invitation letter after completing the registration process and fees payment. Find further information here (https://forms.gle/xHjuYdAdJynK429Y9)
- Registration will close on September 8, 2023.
- Registrations cannot be transferred to another person.
- Last minute registration until September 21, 2023. Purchasing the last-minute ticket before 17:00 (UTC+2) of a given day grants on-site access to all conference events starting from the day after the purchase. This ticket does not include the online streaming of the events, the delegate pack, and your badge will be handwritten.
In case of questions or issues with your registration, you can contact us at the following addresses:
- for payments, refunds, invoices, VISA, etc. please contact the administrative staff at CentAI: firstname.lastname@example.org
- for technical issues with the website please contact the Web Chairs: email@example.com
- for any other business please contact the Local Chairs: firstname.lastname@example.org